Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thanks for Voting

Oh my dear, darling readers thank you for all of your feedback on last weeks dress poll. The first, sexy secretary dress appears to be a clear favorite and that's the one that I am going to take as a present from my lovely friend T. Right now it's too hot to wear much of anything, particularly anything that tight but when I do wear it out properly I promise to post it the same day.

I hope I didn't bore you with voting because on Friday is the Young Fat and Fabulous Conference blogger meet and greet at Re/Dress NYC and I have absolutely no idea what to wear. Suggestions anyone? Do you have a favorite outfit of mine that I've worn in the past that you think I should wear? If I don't hear from you, forewarning that I'll probably end up posting 8 different outfits on Thursday and make you all vote all over again.

Sorry it's been so long since a proper post, but tomorrow I promise to post my Mermaid Parade Costume. I was away in the country this weekend with friends and while I thought I would have lots of time to post, the only time I touched my computer was to look up recipes and get directions. There was a lot of sunning, reading, cooking, laughing, game playing, swimming, baking and chatting, but not much time for posting. Oh and there was poolside karaoke - my personal highlight was singing Mika's Big Girl You are Beautiful in my bathing suit while my friends cheered from the pool. Tee hee hee. Long weekends away with good friends are much needed. I hope all of you had weekends as lovely as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the Vintage Nightie is kinda spectacular:=) And I'd love to see you style it one more way.

    ReplyDelete